We are committed to abide by European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulations to protect consumers and customers data. Please read through the steps and measures taken by us to make sure that this site (https://syncrasytech.com/) is GDPR compliant.
Our key promises:
We keep customer data secure.
We ensure that our marketing communications are viably clear.
What Information We Collect
When you register with Syncrasy or fill out a “Contact Us” form with us, you are required to share you name, email, and request/concern. We may also ask you to provide your phone number, mailing address, company name, and designation details.
We also collect information about your computer system or device, your online activity, and your location information.
How We Collect Information
All the information that we gather comes to us in two ways:
Information that you provide: You provide us with your personal information when you (1) communicate with us via email; (2) fill out our “Contact Us” form; (3) take part in our online forums or surveys; or (4) sign-up for our newsletters, services, or material.
Information that is collected automatically: We may use automatic data collection tools to track your digital activity and collect information about your device and browsing patterns. We also collect information about you when you visit our site https://syncrasytech.com/ by using tracking technologies or partnering with service providers, such as:
- Web Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect data about our website visits via Google advertising cookies and identifiers. It is used to track your behaviour on our website, traffic data, location data, your search queries, along with the information about your device and the Internet connection. Google uses this information to evaluate your website activity and compile reports relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also share this information with some third party, where required to do so by law. By accessing our website, you agree to allow Google to collect and process your data. We do not merge your personal information with the information collected by Google Analytics without taking your explicit permission. If you wish to disable tracking by Google Analytics, you can use Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on. Learn more about Google Analytics.
How We Use Your Information
All the information that you provide us and the information that we collect via automatic data collection tools is used for a variety of purposes. We use your personal details, such as name and email address to:
- Provide you with our services and information as per your needs.
- Respond to your request and provide customer support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and complaints.
- Verify and secure the information that you provide us.
- Understand and anticipate your interests and needs regarding our services, products, and content.
- Furnish you with our promotional content and newsletters if you opt-in for them.
- Ensure the effectiveness of our products, services, and content.
- Use or post user contributions as permitted in our Terms of Service.
- Accomplish all other purposes for which your information was collected.
In compliance with the GDPR regulations, we ensure that your name and email address is not used to send you unsolicited emails, through known or unknown companies.
How We Protect Your Information
Security of your data is our utmost priority. We take intensive measures to protect your information shared with us. However, no method of digital communication or electronic storage is entirely safe, and we cannot guarantee total security. We do not guarantee or promise absolute privacy and security of your data. We request you to take legitimate measures to ensure that your personal information is protected and safeguarded from unauthorized use.
How You Can Manage Your Information
Although we are ultra careful in safeguarding your privacy, it is advisable that you take control of your personal and sensitive information to avoid any data safety threats. There are several easy-to-use privacy tools and tactics that you can use to manage and safeguard your information. If you do not wish to share your information with us, you can choose to visit our site anonymously. You should refrain from sharing your sensitive personal information, such as financial details, social security numbers, and govt. issued IDs through the website.
You can change your browser settings to get notifications when you receive a cookie or change your cookie preferences. You also have an option to entirely opt-out from advertising targeting used by companies to collect anonymous information.
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use your information, you can opt-out of Google Analytics using the Ads Settings Feature on Google.
In compliance with GDPR regulations, we send our promotional and informational emails to you only after your prior consent. However, if at anytime you do not wish to receive such emails, you can follow the unsubscribe process through the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of an email. Note that you may be receiving some important transactional emails from us even after you unsubscribe.
If at any time you want to withdraw from our services, you can raise a request to remove your personal information and profile details. Note that it may take upto 2 weeks for us to process your request. Even after your profile is deleted, your forum posts and other public content won’t be deleted. All your public content will be attributed under the name of “Anonymous” user. Note that we may not consider a request to change or delete information if we believe that the change could violate legal requirements, our Terms & Conditions, or an agreement between us.